These are some of the
posters that I have done throughout the years.
1. Julius Caesar poster mockup
2. A assignment where we make a recipe for disaster. I made mine by emphasizing building up walls because of the words
said by the people around you can become a lonely place.
3. Menu for a food festival
4. Winter retreat poster
5. Gospel class/event poster
Mental Health planner
I made a planner that gives you a challenge or gives you a quotes every week that are ways that can help with mental health.
The first is an assignment on illustrating how to make an object. It could be anything and I chose a stuffy because I've made a few in my time.
The second is an assignment on different parts of a pizza.
I made a yearbook for my church for 2019. It was a recap of all the events of the last year to cheer people up as Covid was happening. Note: I've taken out the pictures of people for their own protection.
This was an assignment where we make beer can labels. I've made mine reflecting on the destructive nature of alcohol.
A couple of logos or etc. I've made over the years.
1. For a Youtube channel to come.
2. The ending title of that Youtube channel.
3. Grandma's 90th birthday
4. Invitation to birthday
5. Logo for my church's 35th anniversary
6. A t-shirt design
These are mostly patterns that were made to represent different views of love throughout the world.
1. Malaysia - girls throw oranges into the ocean so their love can find it
3. When a maple leaf falls around you, you will find your lover.
4. Roses again
5. The odd one out. Pattern made for inlining of a book cover
Mockup mint packages. Two flavours: Fresh mint & Tangerine.
A wedding invitation that I made for a friend. She had a destination wedding and wanted it to look like a ticket
An assignment where we made a cover and insert for a story. The story I chose was about a girl and her unicorn going to a party to cut off the unicorns horns and wings.
An info graph that I thought deserved its own spot just because you need to zoom in more to see the info. It talks about different types of stars and it's sizes.
If you want one, I've got tons. They're just small cards for each month that tell you a certain tradition of love for that month.
These are just bible verses throughout the years where I've put together that I've liked.